- I-Beam design = the greatest weight reduction without sacrificing strength.
- Mild axle offset = responsive turns.
- Mild asymmetrical rake = +1.5mm positive rake in the front, -1.5mm negative in the back.
This leads to greater directionality and dig as you turn more.
- Big Urethane Pivot Cups = More dampening, more support, more durability. We hand pour these our self in 90a.
- SKOA fine threaded axles and kingpins
- metrical M8x1 axle nuts
- SKOA EUROTHANE 90a and 93a bushings – tall/reg in the front for great turning action and tall/reg in the back
for better kingpin clearance on the 26* plate.
- 5 axis CNC machined
- Made in Germany